21.3.14

Illustration Stuff Fair!

 I went on Stuff Fair in college this Thursday to get anthology and see... stuff:)  I loved the variety but I had to be tough. As much as I wanted to buy everything I unfortunately had to choose, but I think I made right choices!


My Fair Haul include: Jack Teagle comic (thank you!) and red one by Isaac Lenkiewcz, otters card by Laura Robjohns, pocket mirror by Lize Meddings and another few badges (never enough of them!)

There was some variety...

 I graduated! Kind of officially I received my certificate, special camp badge and anthology of course! I really feel that I gained something and I'm not talking about badges and comics only... I wish you luck, warriors! And see you soon!

 
I will cherish those artefacts... for ever!

Anthology from the inside.

And here is... (rumbles, rumbles,rumbles) Ta Dah! My comic!

... I hope you get it.

I'm working on another stories, sketches will appear soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment