28.3.14

Sketch Exhibition

I've just came back from sketch exhibition which is taking place in Art College new building (the big, glass one). Admission is free.
It was quite inspiring. At first I was struck by the fact that I don't know works created on base of those sketches! But thanks to that I could focus on used techniques and various methods of thought recording. Some people were making notes, some were only drawing. Some sketchbooks are really shabby, dirty and even smelly, other looks like art publications.

I caught few nice ideas but I will keep them to myself, some artists didn't wish to have their drawings reproduced...



 
Sandy Sykes sketchbook, this chicken is my favourite!
I always thought that I'm not good in sketchbooks but everyone has different style, it's simple as that!
Exhibition will last till 10th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment